Jan 29, 2022
EDAD 568 - Instructional Decision Making
Knowledge and skills for the development of novice teacher’s classroom practice to meet the needs of each student in an increasingly diverse classroom.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Demonstrate comprehension of curricular learning and student development as intertwined elements of student success.
- Demonstrate increased curricula collaborative interactions with mentor.
- Show implementation of active and collaborative teaching and learning strategies.
- Explain learning differences and similarities among pupils.
- Articulate at least one way in which he/she experience as a mentee supported the academic and professional development.
- Describe strategies and offer support to move the beginning teacher’s practice toward using Teacher Principal Evaluation Program (TPEP)
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)