Administration and Organization
Kathryn Martell, PhD (Shaw-Smyser Hall, room 129)
Jeffrey Stinson, PhD (Shaw-Smyser Hall,
Mail Stop 7487
CWU’s College of Business will be recognized as a premier learning community creating an environment in which students, faculty, and staff reach their full potential.
We launch students toward a better future by engaging them in industry-relevant and student-centered programs driven by strong partnerships between students, faculty, and business professionals.
Our Shared Values
The faculty and staff of the CB share a set of core beliefs and commitments.
We believe in:
• Student success
• Lifelong learning
• Integrity and ethical behavior
We commit ourselves to:
• Prepare students for the future
• Impart knowledge on which students can build
• Treat everyone with respect and fairness
• Exemplify our values by serving as teachers and role models
• Maintain currency in our academic disciplines and professional fields
• Engage in scholarly activities that contribute to the body of knowledge in our disciplines
Statement of Conduct
The College of Business is a learning community committed to a set of core values based on integrity, respect, and responsibility that guide our interactions.
Integrity: The quality of possessing and steadfastly adhering to high moral principles or professional standards.
Respect: To show consideration or thoughtfulness in relation to others.
Responsibility: The state, fact, or position of being accountable and responsible.
Code of Honor
As College of Business students we pledge to uphold these standards of professionalism and conduct ourselves in accordance with them. We will not lie, cheat, or steal, and will not tolerate those who do. Our behavior defines who we are and what we will become.
Graduate Degree Program:
Masters of Public Accounting (This program is no longer accepting applications)