Oct 20, 2020
ART 570 - Advanced Studies in Graphic Design
Independent, advanced exploration of graphic design. Emphasis on conceptual strength, growth, technical mastery and creation of professional-level work. May be repeated for credit. Permission of instructor. Course will be offered every year (Fall, Winter, Spring).
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Produce graphic design projects that demonstrate technical competence, conceptual strength and artistic distinctiveness.
- Analyze critical theory and contemporary issues in relation to individual practice of graphic design.
- Justify work in oral critique/discussion.
- Assess individual creative development.
- Critique the creative work of others.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)