Oct 25, 2020
ADMG 571 - Global Administrative Policy
Looks at global issues in administrative management including advanced administrative management techniques, external and internal forces changing organizations and operations, administrative policy making, cross-cultural communication, IT management, social responsibility and ethics.
Co- or prerequisite: ADMG 501.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate applications of various administrative management techniques and functions in global/diversified work environments.
- Identify external and internal forces in order to analyze current organizational and operational situations and forecast changes in organizations and operations in global work environments.
- Demonstrate applications of various techniques of human resource management in global organization.
- Identify various ethical issues in corporate social responsibility (CSR), labor relations, and investor relations in global work environments.
- Design self-development plan to be and remain as effective administrative managers in continuing globalization of organization operations.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)