Oct 21, 2020
ADMG 545 - Research and Statistical Analysis of Data
Introduces research design and the use of statistical software to collect and analyze data to improve organizational decisions. The focus is on applying statistical tools to find answers to practical IT and administrative management questions.
Co- or prerequisite: ADMG 501.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate, use, and explain basic statistical terms, sampling, distributions, and concepts.
- Select and apply appropriate descriptive statistics, measures, and tools to collect and analyze data.
- Research and write a literature review.
- Properly state, test, and interpret hypotheses.
- Develop conclusions and recommendations based on data collection.
- Design and implement an action research plan based on organization information needs.
- Present an action research project.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)