Oct 21, 2020
ART 525 - Advanced Studies in Photography
Independent, advanced exploration of Photography. Emphasis on conceptual strength, growth, technical mastery and creation of professional-level work. May be repeated for credit. Permission of instructor. Course will be offered every year (Fall, Winter, Spring).
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Produce photography projects that demonstrate technical competence, conceptual strength and artistic distinctiveness.
- Analyze critical theory and contemporary issues in relation to individual practice of photography.
- Justify work in oral critique/discussion.
- Assess individual creative development.
- Critique the creative work of others.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)