Nov 23, 2020
SHM 502 - SHM Graduate Resources
Designed to prepare graduate students for the SHM graduate program. The course covers resources, programs, research and case study formats, degree planning, and study strategies for online courses. Course will be offered on odd numbered years (Fall).
Prerequisite: admitted into SHM MS program.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Identify university and department resources and program of study requirements
- Demonstrate an understanding of the expectations and goals of SHM graduate courses
- Select and explain personal study strategies to complete SHM online courses
- Create a case study report
- Assess research areas of interest for SHM graduate students
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)