Nov 12, 2019
FILM 480 - Production VI
Through the creative participation in one substantial film project this capstone course offers students the opportunity to demonstrate command of all the fundamental principles learned during their time in the Film Program. Course will be offered every year. Course will not have an established scheduling pattern.
Prerequisites: FILM 440 and FILM 450.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Prepare and organize a script for production.
- Manage and arrange all aspects of pre-production.
- Plan and construct a film that demonstrates a professional level understanding of the filmmaking process.
- Justify various creative choices during production and post-production.
- Evaluate completed films and offer a critical analysis.
[Add to Portfolio]