ADMG 476 - Managing Project Uncertainty
Students will learn to handle various forms of project uncertainty. An emphasis will be placed on handling uncertainty across the entire project. Students will work through problems with an emphasis on real-world solutions.
Prerequisite: ADMG 475.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Evaluate how project risk impacts projects in both positive and negative ways.
- Apply multiple strategies for identifying, classifying, mitigating, and responding to project risks using both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Examine how quality influences successful project outcomes.
- Evaluate best practices for improving quality within projects.
- Demonstrate best practice strategies for project procurement that seek to eliminate negative project risk and improve project quality.
- Demonstrate how change control can be used to mitigate project uncertainty.
[Add to Portfolio]