Aug 17, 2019
ADMG 475 - Executing Project Management II
This course is a continuation of Executing Project Management - I. Students will explore quality, human resources, communications, risk and procurement as they continue to build their project plan.
Prerequisite: ADMG 474.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Determine methods for managing quality in a project.
- Develop a human resources plan.
- Evaluate effective team building techniques for project teams.
- Discuss the importance of leadership to the success of a project.
- Demonstrate effective project communications.
- Evaluate project risks and mitigation plans.
- Conduct project procurement analysis.
[Add to Portfolio]