Aug 23, 2019
ADMG 373 - Training and Development for Administrative and IT Support
This course provides students with an overview of the employee training and development process–a key component to employee success. Development and delivery of a training program will be the outcome of this course.
Prerequisite: AMDG 371 and junior standing or above.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Identify principles of training and training cycles
- Design a training program utilizing frameworks based on organizational needs
- Identify the types of training, and advantages and disadvantages of various training delivery methods
- Implement and teach to various learning styles in training presentations
- Conduct a training sessions and measure the effectiveness of training through after action review
- Identify and explain the advantages of training methods such as mentorships, career development plans
[Add to Portfolio]