Oct 21, 2020
EXSC 350LAB - Gross Anatomy Laboratory
Cadaver study of all anatomical systems of the human.
Co- or prerequisite: EXSC 350.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Identify the gross anatomy of the nervous and endocrine systems of the human body.
- Identify bones and landmarks on the bones of the skeletal system.
- Identify muscles of the human body.
- Identify the gross anatomy of the circulatory and respiratory systems.
- Identify the gross anatomy of the digestive, urinary, and reproductive systems of the human body.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)