Oct 19, 2019
ENG 484 - Manastash: Literary Editing
Students will select and edit manuscripts for publication in the Manastash Literary Journal. May be repeated up to 6 credits.
Prerequisites: ENG 301 and ENG 303.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Demonstrate teamwork and oral communication skills in the context of literary editing.
- Evaluate poetry, fiction, drama and creative nonfiction for a particular readership.
- Demonstrate knowledge of professional literary magazine editing processes.
- Apply methods of professional correspondence in a literary magazine context.
- Apply principles for organizing creative work in a literary magazine.
[Add to Portfolio]