Nov 22, 2019
IT 381 - Web Apps for M-Commerce
This course will introduce concepts in developing business web apps for use in m-commerce. Web apps review and development using web app authoring/application software for various operating systems.
Prerequisite: IT 322.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Demonstrate an understanding of web app planning, scaling, and specifications.
- Document web app goals, requirements and internal specifications.
- Demonstrate the ability to create original working web apps.
- Demonstrate an understanding of native web apps for multiple OS.
- Create simple dynamic/interactive m-commerce web apps.
[Add to Portfolio]