Dec 03, 2020
RELS 495 - Undergraduate Thesis
Produce an original substantive thesis-driven paper based on independent research. By permission.
Prerequisite: RELS 494 and advanced standing.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Demonstrate an understanding the major ideas within religious studies, specifically those relevant to the self-designed thesis topic.
- Demonstrate the ability to advance and support an original thesis.
- Analyze and critically evaluate the beliefs and arguments of others.
- Demonstrate pluralistic and flexible thinking, considering new ideas and critically reflecting on them.
- Respond productively to advisor’s suggestions for revision.
- Evaluate the relevance and reliability of scholarly sources, specific to the topic of the senior thesis.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)