Oct 28, 2020
PHIL 488 - Junior Seminar
Intensive study of selected philosophical theories, movements, or figures. May be repeated up to 10 credits under a different subtitle.
Prerequisite: student must be a philosophy major with junior or senior standing or have permission from the instructor.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Identify major concepts and issues on selected topics.
- Evaluate critically major concepts and theories covered in the course.
- Approach selected issues from a pluralistic perspective.
- Advance and support a thesis.
- Read analytically and critically relevant primary texts.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)