Aug 14, 2020
NUTR 343 - Foods and Nutrition Professionalism
Professional ethics, career readiness, and career research in foods and nutrition.
Prerequisite: junior standing or above.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Develop a professional portfolio
- Identify characteristics of strong cover letters
- Identify characteristics of professional resumes
- Identify professional organizations, resources, and leadership opportunities within the nutrition field
- Develop strong communication/interviewing skills
- Demonstrate and understanding of Code of Ethics
- Perform self-assessments
- Gain exposure to careers in Nutrition from guest speakers
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)