Aug 14, 2020
MUS 428 - Men’s Choir
May be repeated for credit.
Prerequisite: junior standing or above.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Sing a wide variety of choral literature
- Sing musically and in tune
- Sing in unison, and their own parts amid two, three or four other voice parts
- Sing with healthy vocal technique
- Sing music with historic authenticity
- Sing accompanied and unaccompanied music
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)