Aug 13, 2020
MATH 473 - Advanced Analysis III
Further development of properties of calculus.
Prerequisite: MATH 472 with a grade of C or higher.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Write correct proofs.
- Work with limits based on the traditional definition.
- Work with sequences and series using the traditional definition.
- Describe the topology of the real numbers using the terminology of open sets.
- Describe and use properties of sets in the real numbers.
- Define the concept of continuity and apply it to functions.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)