Dec 03, 2020
MATH 376 - Differential Equations I
Elementary methods of solutions of ordinary differential equations. Some numerical methods for solving ordinary differential equations with applications.
Prerequisites: MATH 265 and MATH 272 with grades of C or higher.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Apply existence and uniqueness theorems to initial value problems.
- Formulate initial value problems.
- Solve differential equations using analytic methods.
- Analyze differential equations using numerical software.
- Describe both analytic and approximate solutions clearly using appropriate mathematical notation and language.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)