Aug 15, 2020
MATH 265 - Linear Algebra I
Vector spaces, linear systems, matrices, and determinants.
Prerequisite: MATH 173 with a grade of C or higher.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Solve systems of linear equations.
- Perform basic matrix operations.
- Determine and use vector space properties.
- Translate information between the context of systems of equations, coefficient matrices, and the domain and range of a linear transformation.
- Solve problems requiring the use of eigenvalues and eigenvectors.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)