Sep 29, 2020
MATH 173 - Calculus II
Theory, techniques, and applications of differentiation and integration of the elementary functions.
Prerequisite: MATH 172 with a grade of C or higher.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Use the process of antidifferentiation to solve problems.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the definition of a definite integral.
- Use the Fundamental Theorem of Calcululs to solve problems.
- Compute antiderivatives using basic antidifferentiation rules.
- Use improper integrals to solve problems.
- Set up definite integrals to represent quantities that are given in context.
- Relate the techniques of integration to the solution of differential equations.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)