Sep 29, 2020
MATH 154 - Pre-Calculus Mathematics II
A continuation of MATH 153 with emphasis on trigonometric functions, vectors, systems of equations, the complex numbers, and an introduction to analytic geometry. Basic Skills 4 - Math.
Prerequisites: MATH 153 with a grade of C or higher, a score of 17 or higher on the Advanced Math Placement Test, or a score of 46 or higher on the Compass College Algebra Test.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Model real phenomena using trigonometric functions.
- Convert between different units of angular measure.
- Analyze the effects of transformations on the graphs of trigonometric function
- Use and manipulate inverse trigonometric functions.
- Use trigonometric formula.
- Locate and determine features of trigonometric functions and their inverses.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)