Dec 11, 2019
IT 470 - Database and the Web Capstone
Provides a culminating experience for students in the Web and Database specialization; giving the students an opportunity to use knowledge from their specialization courses to develop a data-driven website, to include the associated database. Course will be offered every year (Spring).
Corequisite: IT 426. Prerequisite: IT 468.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Develop a data-driven website
- Connect to a database from within a script
- Use SQL from within a script to query a database
- Use a script to build dynamic web pages
- Use a MVC architectural design pattern for a website
[Add to Portfolio]