Aug 21, 2019
IT 459 - Workstation Administration
Implementation, administration, and troubleshooting workstations as a desktop operating system in any network environment.
Prerequisite: IT 351.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Install A Workstation Networking Software
- Implement and conduct administration of resources
- Implement manage, and troubleshoot hardware devices, and drivers
- Monitor and optimize system performance and reliability
- Configure and Troubleshoot the Desktop Environment
- Implement, Manage, and Troubleshoot Network Protocols and Services
- Implement, Monitor, and Troubleshoot Security
[Add to Portfolio]