Dec 13, 2019
IT 456 - Advanced Computer Network Management
Students will analyze network requirements, design network infrastructures, and install, configure and maintain routing and switching equipment.
Prerequisite: IT 351.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Define the purpose of routing and switching
- Identify the principles of network design
- Design a switched network
- Install, configure, & manage routing and switching equipment
- Load multiple protocols and be able to differentiate between routing and routed protocols
[Add to Portfolio]