Dec 05, 2020
IT 322 - Innovative Design in Web
Design and implementation of the information technology infrastructure needed to operate a business Web site.
Prerequisite: IT 312.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Explain site planning, scaling, and site specifications
- Create original working code based in HTML
- Employ CSS for formatting text elements
- Employ CSS for page layout
- Apply jQuery/Ajax components on a page, both with and without XML data
- Incorporate XML data (including linked and graphic) in a webpage
- Create and publish web pages that use linked external CSS style sheets
- Read and reconfigure or repurpose existing HTML and CSS code
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)