Oct 16, 2019
IT 301 - Information Technology Security, Privacy, and Ethics
Examination of information technology security and privacy issues in the context of law and ethics.
Prerequisite: junior standing or above.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Identify and recall key information technology security, privacy and legal terminology and concepts.
- Identify and describe information technology organizational security structure and security issues.
- Review and analysis of legal and ethical issues related to information technology security and privacy.
- Formulate reasoned opinions regarding information technology security and privacy based on legal precedents.
- Create a formal security policy for an organization.
- Develop an acceptable usage policy.
[Add to Portfolio]