Jan 22, 2021
IT 268 - Database Applications (Put on reserve as of 9/16/15.)
Develop databases for business and workplace environments. Not intended for ITAM majors. Put on reserve as of 9/16/15. Will go inactive 8/24/18.
Prerequisites: IT 101 or CS 101.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Use specialized vocabulary related to personal database publications
- Create a database and the accompanying tables, forms, reports, and switchboards
- Write simple macros to automate tasks in a database
- Write queries to extract information from tables
- Create relationships between tables
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)