Jun 26, 2019
ENST 303 - Environmental Management
Development of attitudes and perceptions of our environment. Examination of the economic, political, and legal mechanisms and philosophical perspectives useful in managing the environment.
Prerequisites: ENST 201 or ENST 202.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Develop an understanding of the practical applications and theoretical aspects of environmental management systems.
- Gain an appreciation of the technical, geopolitical, and economic aspects of natural resource management.
- Become familiar with applied strategies, terminologies, and technical aspects of resource management so that he or she may understand technical data and how resource decisions are made.
- Become a better-informed citizen who can take a leadership position when discussions arise dealing with land and resource management issues.
- Demonstrate written and oral communication skills.
[Add to Portfolio]