Aug 22, 2019
ENST 300 - Applied Environmental Sciences
Students will collect, analyze, and synthesize original field data in natural and social sciences on environmental issues relevant to global and local communities. Formerly ENST 210, students may not receive credit for both. Three hours lecture and three hours laboratory per week.
Prerequisites: ENST 201 or ENST 202.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Collect and analyze field data from natural and behavioral sciences.
- Interview stakeholders concerning class project topic.
- Assess public attitudes on topic related to class. For example, attend public hearings, city council meeting, etc.
- Survey a broad scope of environmental issues relevant to today’s world.
- Relate identified problem to local and world scale.
[Add to Portfolio]