Feb 23, 2019
CS 481 - Software Engineering Project
Continuation of coding, testing, and implementation phases of project begun in CS 480. Course will be offered every year. Course will not have an established scheduling pattern.
Prerequisites: CS 325 and CS 480 and admission to computer science major.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Implement and use the knowledge acquired in CS 480 (team, deadlines, meetings, working in teams, meeting with clients, etc.) for real-life problems assigned by the CS department.
- Select the adequate technologies, solutions (platform, technologies, operating systems, etc.) to provide a viable solution to the client.
- Write and develop a project progress report based on the current project status.
- Write and develop a final project report based on the assigned project.
- Show and demonstrate live their software product.
- Learn how to asses and evaluate themselves and their peers by writing a short evaluation report.
[Add to Portfolio]