Aug 25, 2019
CS 380 - Introduction to Software Engineering
An introduction to the principles and practices of software engineering, including object-oriented analysis and design, design patterns, and testing. Course will be offered every year (Spring).
Prerequisite: CS 302 and admission to computer science major.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- List and explain good design in terms of Java patterns.
- Assess and evaluate large project resources.
- Formulate principles of customer interaction.
- Describe the use of testing and version control tools.
- Organize and schedule team member meetings.
- Prepare presentations on the progress of project.
- Practice human skills to resolve conflicts.
[Add to Portfolio]