May 23, 2019
COM 322 - Introduction to Studio Production
A combined lecture and skills development course that introduces students to the production elements of a television show with emphasis on the function and operation of studio lighting, audio, and cameras.
Prerequisites: film or braodcast journalism major status. Co-requisite: COM 322LAB.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Describe the personnel functions in studio production.
- Describe equipment functions and safety features of a studio.
- Construct a pre-production plan for a studio program.
- Direct a studio production.
- Perform as a crew member in all other areas of studio production.
[Add to Portfolio]