Mar 22, 2019
COM 253 - Interpersonal Communication
Investigation of theory, research, and practice of the role of communication in effective interpersonal relationships.
Prerequisite: COM 207.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Explain how verbal and non-verbal processes work and intercultural and interactions.
- Demonstrate a practical use of interpersonal communication theories through classroom activities and assignments.
- Identify the impact of cultural diversity in interpersonal relationships.
- Apply writing skills in the development of a written project on an interpersonal communication variable.
- Identify the variables in the development of relationships related to a significant other, friendship, and work-related relationship
- Analyze and evaluate their own interpersonal communication behavior and skills and self-assessment
[Add to Portfolio]