Oct 19, 2018
ADMG 485 - Managerial Communications
Advanced written, oral, and non-verbal business communications including proposals, crisis management, international communication, international/domestic etiquette, meeting management, conflict resolution, negotiation, and collaboration. Department reactivated 9/16/15.
Prerequisite: ADMG 385.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Create written correspondence; letters, memos, email, and reports
- Demonstrate ability to prepare and present a persuasive speech
- Recognize the basics of business proposals and how they are evaluated
- Recognize differences in cultural communication patterns
- Determine how to adapt business communications for effective international communication
- Recognize the basics of media and crisis communication
- Demonstrate strategies for building and maintaining successful communication with employees and customers
[Add to Portfolio]