Sep 20, 2018
ADMG 471 - Leading Change
An in-depth study of organizational dynamics, as applied to organization-wide interventions, designed to improve organizational functioning and to implement change in the organization. The course will include techniques for developing and improving organizations through organizational assessment and diagnosis of culture and processes.
Prerequisites: ADMG 371, ADMG 372, and senior status.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Use the LESCANT model to analyze culture and communication patterns of a foreign country.
- Summarize the cultural differences between the U.S. and the foreign countries.
- Summarize differences in both the business environment and the cultural (non-business) environment.
- Based on an understanding of the U.S. and the foreign countries, hypothesize the differences in diversity, particularly gender, age, and disability diversity.
- Learn at least 5 common terms in the language of the foreign countries.
- State the differences between the U.S. and foreign countries economic and political systems (current or historical) and how those systems effect business.
[Add to Portfolio]