Jan 16, 2019
ADMG 424 - Administrative Management Policy
Administrative management policies dealing with technology and innovation; the analysis, decision making, implementation, and control of these policies; the intent and core competencies of an organization; and the competitive integration of technology.
Prerequisites: ADMG 371, ADMG 385 and senior standing.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Demonstrate knowledge of contemporary issues in strategic administrative management and organizational policy.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the framework for strategy through the process of analysis, decision making, implementation, and control.
- Evaluate the intent and core competencies of an organization.
- Analyze the resources and capabilities necessary to complete in the domestic and international environment.
- Discuss how the culture and constant change impacts administrative management.
- Demonstrate understanding of the ethical and legal issues in strategic administrative management.
[Add to Portfolio]