Jul 18, 2018
ADMG 385 - Business Communications and Report Writing
Planning and writing skills for business letters, memoranda, employment, and reports.
Prerequisites: ENG 102 or a direct transfer degree, and junior standing or above.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Demonstrate an understanding of composing and writing effective styles of business correspondence.
- Demonstrate proper use of language mechanics, including grammar, spelling, and punctuation as applied in business communications.
- Demonstrate an understanding of letter and memoranda formats.
- Demonstrate an understanding of effective resume, application letter, and follow-up letter styles.
- Demonstrate an understanding of researching and writing a business report.
- Develop interpersonal and group communication skills.
[Add to Portfolio]