Mar 26, 2019
ADMG 271 - Business Math Applications
Business and merchandising mathematics applications. Course will be offered every year (Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer).
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Apply percentages to specific business decisions.
- Calculate discounts, markups, and markdowns.
- Calculate payroll taxes.
- Interpret interest, promissory notes, future and present values.
- Calculate finance charges, APR, and finance charge rebates.
- Interpret mortgage payments, closing costs, and housing ratios.
- Interpret life, property, and vehicle insurance.
- Employ business statistics and prepare data presentations.
[Add to Portfolio]