Jun 02, 2020
ACCT 550 - Advanced Accounting
Accounting theory and practice for business, combinations and consolidated financial statements, foreign currency transactions and translations, partnerships, and advanced special topics. ACCT 450 and ACCT 550 are layered courses; students may not receive credit for both.
Prerequisite: admission to the Master of Professional Accountancy Program.
Students will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Prepare consolidated financial statements (includes outside ownership and intra-entity asset transactions)
- Work with foreign currency transactions and hedging
- Translate foreign currency financial statements
- Prepare financial statements for partnerships
- Graduate students will communicate their case and/or problem analysis
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)