Mar 19, 2018
AFRO 302 - Air Force Leadership Studies
Provides leadership, management fundamentals, professional knowledge, Air Force personnel and evaluation systems, leadership ethics, and the communication skills required of an Air Force junior officer.
Students will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Apply listening, speaking, and writing skills in Air Force peculiar formats and situations with accuracy, clarity, and appropriate style.
- Explain selected concepts, principles, and theories of quality Air Force leadership and management.
- Discuss selected individual leadership skills and personal strengths and weaknesses as applied in an Air Force environment.
- Describe selected Air Force officer’s duties and responsibilities as a subordinate leader.
- Explain the responsibility and authority of an Air Force officer.
- Explain the Air Force officer’s responsibilities in the counseling and feedback process.
- Discuss and apply the concepts of ethical behavior.
[Add to Portfolio]