Jan 21, 2019
AFRO 101LAB - GMC Leadership Laboratory
Practical experience in Air Force customs and courtesies, physical fitness, drills, ceremonies, and opportunities available to commissioned officers. Grade will either be S or U. Two hours weekly plus mandatory physical training.
Co-requisite: AFRO 101.
Students will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- “AFROTC Orientation”
- Identify AFROTC ranks and insignias, chains of command, honor code, and training principles.
- “Air Force Orientation”
- Identify Air Force ranks and insignias, chains of command, dress/grooming standards, and traits of the officer environment.
- “Customs and Courtesies”.
- Demonstrate proper US flag and Air Force customs and courtesies
- “Drill and Ceremonies”
- Demonstrate basic drill position and movement.
- Demonstrate Air Force formal dining, awards, and flag ceremonies.
- Demonstrate parade procedures.
- “Leadership, Followership, and Teamwork”.
- Identify leadership principles.
- Demonstrate followership principles.
- Willingly participate in teamwork activities.
- “Esprit de Corps”
- Willingly participate in esprit de corps activities.
- “Weight and Fitness Standards”
- Demonstrate compliance with Air Force weight and fitness standards.
[Add to Portfolio]