Mar 22, 2018
ADMG 201 - Introduction to Business
Functions, practices, and organization of the business enterprise. Course will be offered every year (Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer).
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the purpose of business and where it fits in the field of IT management and any industry career
- Identify careers and opportunities in selling.
- Identify the functional areas of business and how they interrelate.
- Demonstrate understanding of the impact of legal, social, economic, and entrepreneurial aspects of business on the business environment.
- Demonstrate the importance of international business.
- Demonstrate the various forms of business organizations - sole proprietorships, partnerships, corporations, and cooperatives and how they operate.
- Demonstrate basic understanding of the ethical and legal issues in business.
[Add to Portfolio]